Boasting an ideal easterly aspect and a wide frontage overlooking pristine waterway, this beautifully renovated apartment is flooded with natural light and breezes and also offers 2 casual-use pontoons servicing this small complex with easy access to the broadwater.
The apartment’s location is also within easy distance to various shopping centres, schools and restaurants.
• 3 bedrooms all with built-in cupboards
• Spacious open plan living area with stunning water view, feature ceilings with exposed rafters and industrial style track lighting, split system air conditioner
• Striking kitchen with stone bench tops, central island breakfast bar, feature timber paneling
• Large stacking glass doors opening to waterside balcony overlooking pool
• Good sized master bedroom also with water views and a full wall of mirrored robes
• Impressive bathroom with feature floor tiles, frameless glass shower and compact freestanding bath
• Peaceful and private 1st floor (top floor) apartment with no one above and minimal adjoining wall
• Boutique small complex of only 7 apartments
• 2 casual-use pontoons servicing the complex providing easy bridge-free boating access to the Broadwater and beyond
• Over-sized lock up garage
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces