Why choose Capri Realty?
Capri Realty is an independently owned real estate agent located in the Gold Coast hub of Bundall.
In such a thriving area, we understand you have a lot of choice when it comes to your real estate agent. To consistently exceed expectations, we offer the following unique points of difference to our competitors:
Not only must you choose a property and arrange finance, but it’s also your responsibility to understand and follow laws and regulations from start to finish. With ever-changing obligations varying across states and territories, the behind-the-scenes requirements can overwhelm even the savviest of property owners.
No two real estate journeys are ever the same. Dealing with vendors, tenants, buyers and finance companies is often just the tip of the proverbial iceberg. When you throw personal objectives into the mix, your real estate journey becomes truly unique.
While our proven model is based on past successes, we know we must remain adaptable to meet customers exactly where they are on their journey and take them where they want to be.
There’s nothing more frustrating than unreturned phone calls or emails that sit in a big black hole. With a proven commitment to excellent customer service, we guarantee personal involvement from our owners who are easily accessible and ensure the lines of communication remain open every step of the way.
We tailor an integrated real estate service to suit your needs. While we offer all areas of property management from tenant selection to maintenance and administration, we understand you might not want or need those extra levels of service.
When buying or selling a property, levels of knowledge and understanding of the process can vary. Our Gold Coast real estate agency will fill in the blanks and design a service that achieves the best outcomes.
Real estate services include
- Internet and mobile websites
- Signage and window cards
- Tenant Selection including TICA, BARCLAYS and social networks
- Document preparation
- Full entry and exit reports
- Routine inspections
- Effective rent collection with low tolerance policy for arrears
- Third-party payment services for water, council, trades, insurance, and body corporate
- Project work coordination for quotes, inspections and supervision
- Managing Q-cat issues and client disputes
- Timely rent reviews
- Market sales and rental analysis
- Income disbursements
- Inventory and photographic recording
- Regular informative blogs
- Fully endorsed Real Estate Institute of Queensland (REIQ) member
- Licensed staff to meet all legislation and ever-changing compliance
- All trades meet compliance with licenses, insurance, GST and within ATO guidelines
- Potential client database
- Full maintenance logs
- Client Owner access 24/7 for property information
Whether you’re buying or selling investment properties or a family home, or you’re looking for a property management service, for an obligation-free chat about your Gold Coast real estate requirements call us on 07 5538 1100 today.